If playing golf knows you little and you want to transmit your passion for this sport and teach others the secrets to be a good golfer, one of the best ways to achieve this is by training as a golf coach.
The courses to train as a sports golf coach are made by the Royal Spanish Golf Federation and they train students not only in the most theoretical and practical aspects of golf but also in teaching techniques, management techniques, and leadership, preparing them to teach the class to players of levels from initiation and high competition.
Depending on its content and the type of players it is intended to train, the courses are divided into 3 different levels:
KNOWLEDGE VS DEMONSTRATION
- When you are looking for a golf teacher, Aiken sc golf courses you like more than that teacher is the one who knows or is the best player to be able to prove it.
- Here I differ a lot and I explain my reasoning.
- There are great golf players who are terrible teaching, there are many examples that I obviously will not comment.
- These players know how to hit all types of balls, possibly better than anyone.
- But if they try to explain it tomorrow, they may not know how to do it or if they do, we can not understand what they say.
Introductory Technical Monitor Course – Level 1:
- This course accredits the person to train beginners by instructing them on the technical and practical foundations of this sport. And it also allows performing assistance functions in the operational activity of the golf facilities. The course lasts about 300 hours – from 6 to 7 months – of which about 150 are done in a practical way.
- In order to access this golf coach course, a series of requirements must be met:
- To be 16 years old
- Accredit the graduate in ESO or equivalent
- On the current Federal License
- Have a handicap equal to or less than 4.4 or the Professional Golf Player category.
- To pass a technical-practical selection test (only in the case where the number of applicants exceeds the number of places).
- Technician Course of Improvement – Level 2:
Level 2 is the Title of Sports Technician in Golf and Pitch & Putt. And it is aimed at people who want to help them and improvement of the technique of golf players, in addition to coordinating all kinds of activities that take place in the golf facilities. The course lasts about 540 hours -about 9 months- of which about 200 are practical training hours. In this case, the access requirements are different from those mentioned above: